|provides the contextual menu to copy/show path with Unix/HFS/URL format|
|Current Version:||2.1 (UB) / 2.0 (PPC)|
|Release Date:||2009-08-19 (UB) / 2005-10-21 (PPC)|
|File Size:||28 KB >> Download UB version / 21 KB >> Download PPC version|
* does not work on Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later. Please refere to Get File Path Automator Action for substitue.
AmCopyPathCMX is a contextual menu plugin, which allows you to copy the paths of the selected items with Unix/HFS/URL format from the contextual menu.
It shows path in the contextual menu when only one item is selected. Each paths are delimited by a blank when you select mulitiple items and copy paths.
You have following options:
- enclosing path with quote or not
- abbreviated path to file/folder under the home directory using tilde (~) or full path for Unix format
- inserting escape character or not for Unix format
- using long file name or not for HFS fromat
Refer to Contextual Menu Plugins for Mac OS X how to install a plugin etc.
|1.0 (PPC)||2002-11||initial release|