- bug fixed: could not progress from the splash window when launch unregistered copy on OS X Mavericks.
- bug fixed: could not progress from password input when password has been specified on OS X Mavericks.
- the last tab is selected and today's diary shown in it when a window created if tab mode is daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
- deprecated APIs corrected.
- bug fixed: crash when executing "Revert to Saved" under certain condition
- bug fixed: number of tabs not saved under certain condition.
- bug fixed: exception raised when executing "Save" with a new article display.
- bug fixed: deleting history items not saved under certain condition.
- bug fixed: could not complete save command on PowerPC Mac (write to files successfully but error alert shown and document dirty status not cleared because save method returns 'fail' value).
- scripting: article's property file added.
- scripting: property path (POSIX path) for document and article added.
- scripting: print command supported.
- scripting: export, import, find, find multiple, replace, replace all, replace multiple commands added.
- error handling of file operation made strict
- bug fixed: edited content lost depending upon condition when moving to other article without saving.
- bug fixed: edited title or keywords lost when browse, save, switch window, quit operation performed without not ending edit.
- bug fixed: undo cleared when moving to other article with putting focus at tile or keywords field.
- bug fixed: memory leaks occurred when closing tabs.
- bug fixed: undo cleared when entering keyword using keywords popup button.
- bug fixed: scripting: value of current article for the new article is invalid
- bug fixed: could not open "Change Diary++X Data Folder Location" panel (Lion).
- phrase search and boolean search added to searching articles and smart bookmark.
- bug fixed: Not AND searches when multiple search terms specified in searching articles.
- bug fixed: could not launch on the case-sensitive Mac OS Extended format.
- bug fixed: crash when quit with multiple tabs.
- background color of the calendar changed.
- regular expression library changed from Oniguruma to RegexKitLite.
- regular expression replace syntax changed from &, \n to $n.
- memory leaks corrected.
- zip archive creation fail at version 1.1, release correct archive as version 1.1.1 (no changes except version number)
- 64-bit code added.
- auto saving function added.
- sort key of article list saved and restored.
- limitation of the name of bookmark, smart bookmark and bookmark folder added for scripting. It must contain no colon (:) nor slash (/) and must be unique at the hierarchy.
- changed to the unique name when the same name bookmark already exists as drag & drop operation.
- new version of regular expression library (oniguruma.framework)
- on-line help updated.
- bug fixed: the same name chapters can create while different case such as "Test" and "TEst"
- bug fixed: scripting: effective object specifier not returned when execute command "make new article"
- bug fixed: back/forward button's menu not worked
- bug fixed: background color of the day on the calendar does not change when diary exists (Snow Leopard).
- Automator actions added.
- title and keywords output added when exporting and printing
- exporting & printing options "Add article's title", "Add article's keywords" added to Preferences > Import & Export
- scripting: can specify category with path
- scripting: article elements added to category
- scripting: property "current selected category" added to document
- bug fixed: "loading..." panel does not dismiss at launching when Spaces used.
- bug fixed: calendar's day of week is not correct (Leopard, Snow Leopard Chinese's region)
- bug fixed: year and month string is not correct on calendar and category list (Snow Leopard; Japan, Chinese, Korean regions).
- bug fixed: not responds to changing "First day of week" on System Preferences > Language & Text > Format.
- bug fixed: scripting: an error occurred when executing script set text contents of theArticle to "string"
- DppDataConv: deprecated APIs changed to new APIs at version 1.0.1
- keywords and creation date fileds added to articles list.
- font size for lists option added to the preferences Advanced tab.
- scripting: category object added.
- scripting: now can access any article's text without using open text contents, close text contents commands.
- scripting: inhibit move article operation.
- bug fixed: unexpected browsing occure when sort direction changed.
- bug fixed: services menu item text not localized in Japanese.
- bug fixed: not work select button on the link sheet.
- bug fixed: not work add-on sample toupper.
- bug fixed: favorite phrases item does not save when content set up only by drag & drop
- bug fixed: some tool tips and menu item text not localized in Japane
- bug fixed: category list items sorted when header clicked.
- bug fixde: page display retain when undo after make new page command
- bug fixed: does not work prev/next article command while current article not saved.
- bug fixed: incorrect enable control prev/next article command while current article not saved.
- "Purchasing License" button on the Registration tab of the prefrences panel added.
- bug fixed: crash when open "Customize Toolbar" sheet (on Leoard).
- Tools menu added.
- make scriptable application.
- "move tab to new window" and "merge all windows" command added.
- favorite phrases items menu added.
- tab selection menu items moved to window menu.
- bookmarks and history in the drawer moved to main window.
- short cuts of "close window", "close all windows", "close tab", "close other tabs" menu items changed as same as Safari.
- diary items in the category list now display right for any calendar.
- maximum recent items can customize
- print with text view width.
- bug fixed: crash when link sheet closed
- bug fixed: illegal drag and drop operation on the outline view (on Leoard)
- bug fixed: document not dirty when keywords changed (on Leoard)
- bug fixed: crash when execute "export selected articles" with web arichive format (on Leoard)
- bug fixed: illegal text encoding when execute export operation with plain text format.
- bug fixed: cannot launch on the Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5)
- "Open Selected Articles in Tabs" command added.
- Now, Favorite Phrases Panel accepts the first mouse click.
- some contexutual menus added: "Open in Tabs", "Set Keywords", "Set Color Lables" on the article list and "Show Article Title as Tab Label", "Tab Mode" on Tabs.
- Launch time is shorter than previous version.
- bug fixed: cannot search using regular expression on the intel Mac.
- bug fixed: crash when undo some text processing command such as Shift paragraph etc.
- spotlight API changed from NSMetadataQuery to MDQuery.
- tab bar changed (Camino).
- tab bar option settings added.
- can display title of article as tab bar lable.
- tab browse menu items added for key board short cut.
- recent keywords editting and removing recent find/replace strings (Preferences > Others).
- tab view mode button removed from tab bar.
- "Tab mode" item added to View menu and tool bar items.
- lazy creation of history menu items for browsing performance.
- collapsing a pane in a split view by dobule clicking the split bar.
- number input fields changed. increment/decremet operation by cursor up/down key in.
- color label and recent keywords buttons changed.
- desired password option when launching added.
- hide data folder option added.
- can specify data folder location.
- can edit recent keywords
- delete recent find/replace string
- history list now can be sortable.
- the default toolbar items changed.
- font size and row height of lists changed.
- predicate of title changed.
- icon added to history menu items
- "Show Ruler" short cut changed.
- bug fixed: correct memory leaks
- bug fixed: edited title or keywords lost
- bug fixed: cannot delete history items
- bug fixed: history menu items are not correct
- bug fixed: toolbar items not updated when bookmark selected.
- bug fixed: English edition does not operate
- undo for title and keywords field changed
- contextural menu "Copy" and "View in Finder" at article list added.
- bug fixed: title does't show at some conditions
- bug fixed: book mark to memo does't work at some conditions
- bug fixed: no correct week day of clendar for some region
- bug fixed: scroll bar of list view and bookmark view
- bug fixed: keywords input from recent keywords
- calendar view can display multiple months
- gray back groud color of days in calendar view when diary
- show specified date calendar command added.
- date display format with the locale and calendar
- search articles by selected text command added.
- article titile display added to search result
- Diary++X now can recoginze a folder alias at /Library/Application Support/Diary++X to store data in the othe place.
- bug fixed: match position display (bold) error in search results list
- bug fixed: cannot move items in the bookmark list to a lower folder
- bug fixed: cannot set keywords when copy & paste and/or drag & drop text
- bug fixed: cannot sort by title at search articles result list
- bug fixed: split size not saved
- bug fixed: cannot close an information sheet for an article
- regular expression
- new search range option "Other" added
- color label
- new commands which change the content of the article list
- short date format in the article list
- calendar browse menu
- icons of diary, memo, bookmark changed
- selected range auto saving
- "Rebuild Diary Notebook" added.
- bug fixed: the window does not show when Diary++X is a log in item
- text search function added.
- search scopes and search history added to toolbar item "Search articles"
- customized link panel added.
- can insert link to an article dragging article from article list
- drawer contained bookmarks list and history list added.
- system service added.
- Favorite phrases panel added.
- recent keyword popup button added.
- can change keywords for selected articles
- stationary for diary and memo
- detect date change
- tool bar items added.
- bug fixed: crash when browsing after delete articles
- bug fixed: cannot execute "Custumize Toolbar" after browsing
- bug fixed: cannot set default tab intervals
- bug fixed: memory leaks