Jpanese Page | Home > Mac Soft
||makes thumbnail files of dropped image files
||3.2 (32/64-bit Universal Binary)
||Mac OS X 10.3 or later (Snow Leopard compatible, Tiger or later recommended)
||495 KB >> Download Now
Th-MakerX makes resized image files of dropped image files. You can drop folders which contain image files, too. Th-MakerX resizes image with pre-specified resize mode.
You can use Th-MakerX as a simple image resize tool or a simple JPEG/PNG converter.
- Acceptable image file formats: BMP, GIF, JP2, JPEG, MacPaint, PDF, Photoshop, PICT, PNG, QuickTime Image, SGI, TGA, TIFF and so on (supported types by Cocoa)
- Output image file format: JPEG or PNG
- Resize mode: width, height, fit, crop, area, ratio
Drag Th-MakerX to any location of your hard disk.
Drag Th-MakerX into the trash.
- "Crop" mode added to resize mode.
- PNG added to output file format.
- bug fixed: a memory leak corrected.
- bug fixed: output thumbnail file's created and modified date are always set to the current date and time when an original file is replaced with a thumbnail file even if "Thumbnail file's date" is "Same as Original".
- the specification of the margin changed. 'none', 'margin size', 'canvas size' margin mode added.
- bug fixed: the alert is not displayed when an error occurs.
- saved settings to save/restore parameters set.
- multiple resize threads.
- now can copy EXIF tags from original image file (Tiger and later).
- date of thumbnail file option added.
- terminate at end of process option added.
- show processing time option added.
- progress sheet added.
- status message now can copy.
- detail setting
- a button to open the destination folder specified by the absolute path added.
- destination folder combo box autocompletion enabled.
- bug fixed: previous value used when user operates before end of text editing (tab or enter key-in)
- System requirements changed from Mac OS X 10.2 or later to Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- 64-bit code added
- Service "Make Thumbnails" added
- application icon changed
- bug fixed: does not keep ratio of width to height when margin specified
- suffix for output file name option added.
- Image-Interpolation behavior setting option added.
- System Requirements changed from Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.2 or later
- Universal Binary regular version released.
- Destination Use: relative path from an image file recognized.
- history of saving paths
- "Action when the same name file already exists in destination" option added
- bug fixed: progress indicator not progress when "Don't Save" choose.
- Universal Binary beta version
- Resizing of the image which is included in the dropped folder
- option "Saving Quality" added.
- The restriction of GIF is removed.
- Image processing API changed form QuickTime/QuickDraw to Cocoa
- bug fixed: cannot make thumbnail when drop image file alias to application icon
- bug fixed: invalid file name when replacing
- bug fixed: crash when there is no destination folder
Last updated: 2011-02-12
Copyright (c) 2004,2006-2011 MIKOZAWA Akira. All rights reserved.