Jpanese Page | Home > Mac Soft > DupScan
DupScan Version History
- system requirements changed from Mac OS X 10.2 or later to Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- image-Interpolation behavior added to image preview
- deprecated APIs changed to new APIs
- bug fixed: progress sheet does not dismiss on Snow Leopard
- bug fixed: cannot display help or cannot search keyword while some conditions.
- application and document icons changed.
- preview item on drawer now responds to double click to open the file.
- window size and/or location automatically adjusted when drawer opened/closed.
- System requirements for Universal Binary version from 10.4 or later to 10.2 or later.
- Bug fixed: "Get Info", "Reveal" commands not work at Target Folders list.
- Bug fixed: crashed when "Get Info", "Reveal", "Open", "Open with"commands operation for the item which has been renamed/removed/moved
- Universal binary version released.
- use preview resource if an image file has it.
- date and time format changed.
- Search option name changed from "Exclude invisible files" to "Exclude invisible files & folders"
- deprecated APIs replaced to new APIs.
- filtering by file types option added.
- bug fixed: illegal file scan executed.
- bug fixed: some file icons do not display on the list.
- bug fixed: can't open 'Get Info' window for a symbolic link (Tiger).
- item count display added on the progress sheet when calculating CRC/getting pathnames
- symbolic link item has underlined name and icon with link-arrow
- alert cannot access folder detected.
- bug fixed: some applications (CFBundleTypeRole is None) are not enabled in "Open with" menu.
- bug fixed: there is a condition not to calcel searching.
- bug fixed: drag & drop error occured while somo conditions.
- bug fixed: cannot drop an alias of folder to target folders list.
- bug fixed: cannot drop an alias of application to applications list on the Preferences.
- bug fixed: cannot choose an alias of application from "Add Applications" panel.
- application, document and tool bar item icons have been changed.
- "Search" and "List" menus added.
- "Remove from List" command added to List menu.
- "Move to Trash" and "Remove from List" at group list now can't use.
- show/hide trash items in the list of duplicates mode added
- "Invert Selection" command added in Edit menu
- progress display changed
- inform process end by sound
- change text color of a list item to red when file not exists.
- bug fixed: crash at start up after deleting registered applications
- bug fixed: Crash when some column of list moved
- bug fixed: Cannot perform the command "Add Applications" on menu and tool bar
- bug fixed: Cannot perform the command "Delete" at the trash list.
- bug fixed: Contextual menu error while list has no items
- bug fixed: illegal progress bar display when re-update list of duplicates
- bug fixed: Illegal preview display at opening a window (Mac OS X 10.2.x)
- on-line help added.
- changing user interface
- trash in the document
- document-based application
- open with specified application
- search List (only Mac OS X 10.3 and later)
- deselect All
- speed up operation of selection (only Mac OS X 10.3 and later)
- multiple undo/redo
- some selecting commands added.
- can sort items.
- custmize display items.
- "Get Info" added.
- make fast to expand/collpase item of outline view.
- count of selected items display added.
Last updated: 2009-09-29
Copyright (c) 2003-2009 MIKOZAWA Akira. All rights reserved.